Joining today’s live webinar panel are Yael Tamar, CMO and Partner of SolidBlock, and Regional Co-Chair of FIBREE, and her fellow Fibree Co-Chair – Alexandra “Sasha” Levin and John Dean Markunas.
Yael and Sahsha will be discussing the benefits of tokenization for the Greater Bergen REALTORS® Global Business Council.
They will be addressing topics and questions such as:
- What is the definition of tokenization?
- How do U.S. regulators view Blockchain technology and tokenization?
- What legal structure has been relied on to issue real estate backed tokens in the United States?
- Has tokenization been successfully implemented?
- Which industry players and stakeholders does tokenization influence the most?
- Which challenges does tokenization solve for the real estate market?
Today @11:AM EST
Register via THIS link
See you then!
- SolidBlock’s CEO Heads to Dubai - October 9, 2021
- SolidBlock and Blue Sea Holdings Launch Equity Campaign for an Eco-Luxury Caribbean Island Resort - September 9, 2021
- Governments React: The Path to the Future for Cryptocurrency Trading - July 24, 2021