Real Estate Shark Tank: Tokenization Edition took place on Sept. 9 at RISE Tel Aviv, an innovative space designed to bring together the world’s brightest thinkers and doers to create the future of financial services.
Along with a huge and diverse range of media partners, SolidBlock welcomed participants to an event which centered around the presentation of innovative blockchain and real estate projects. Presenters talked to us live or via Zoom, sharing their original concepts with our panel of “sharks,” all of them hoping they’d make the cut.
Who were our sharks?
- Ilanit Harel-Tirosh, Managing Partner at Ramot & Co. investments
- Aylon Morley, Partner at Wentworth Hall
- Edo Joseph, Executive VP at Ampa Real Estate
- Benny Vole, Head of Global Real Estate Investments at Fundit
- Saul Kramer, Head of Capital Markets at Prizma Capital
All the competitors who were brave enough to bring their ideas forward for our sharks’ approval deserve an award. They included…
- Natanael Pellot, live from Madrid, with “Hotel St. Lucia”
- Sohel Zoabi from Ahlan, with “Ahlan2Nazareth”
- Emanuele Carboni, with “ LocalH”
- Udi Schiff, with “ Aiolos Athens – Fund”
- Abdiel Basto, with “Trinity HIlls – CAPIRA – PANAMA”
- Len hopkins with “ ComeHome To Birmingham”
SolidBlock also offered participants a glimpse behind the scenes of the blockchain future of real estate with a challenging panel featuring:
- Ron Palas, CEO & Co-founder of Banx.one
- Sharon Greenberg, Co-founder of Everflow
- Tal Elyashiv, Co-founder of Securitize
- Along with our very own CEO and co-founder, Yuval Wirzberger
With CMO Yael Tamar firing questions at these experts, this elite group was able to smash many of the prevailing myths and get down and dirty with the future of blockchain and digital assets.
Please watch the video of whole event here:
Real Estate Shark Tank: Tokenization Edition kicked off a busy, busy month for SolidBlock, including appearances by CMO Yael Tamar in Jakarta, Indonesia at the Empowering Blockchain Summit 2019, as well as numerous other events for Yael, CEO Yuval Wirzberger, and other team members both at home and abroad.
But even though we’re busy, we must pause to sincerely thank all our participants, sharks, panelists, media and corporate partners who helped make Real Estate Shark Tank: Tokenization Edition a success. It’s been a heady ride and we can’t wait to bring you our next awesome event.
We know you’ll want to keep up with all of SolidBlock’s events and projects as they unfold, including opportunities to join us for an exciting future local happenings. So we’ve made it easy: just click here to get on our mailing list. No spam, we promise. We’ll just say hi and keep you up to date about issues that might affect you. Plus, we’ll keep you posted on ways you can get involved with whatever we’re up to, including amazing future events still in the planning stages.
To tokenize an offering, fill out the info here:
To receive info from us, fill info here:
For more information about SolidBlock, please visit http://solidblock.co
- SolidBlock’s CEO Heads to Dubai - October 9, 2021
- SolidBlock and Blue Sea Holdings Launch Equity Campaign for an Eco-Luxury Caribbean Island Resort - September 9, 2021
- Governments React: The Path to the Future for Cryptocurrency Trading - July 24, 2021